SUPPLY CHAIN AUDIT
SUPPLIER AND EXPOSURE ASSESSMENT
The assessment scope, based on very widely accepted international standards, evaluates quantitative risk levels: the risk "scores"can be used to benchmark the different suppliers against each other, including:
- Supply chain mapping
- Materials exposure assessment
- Suppliers' capability to ensure traceability and security of the supply chain and social responsibility.
The results are based on collection of evidence, validating the self-declaration of the suppliers.
SUPPLIER AND PRODUCT QUALIFICATION FOR RISK MITIGATION
- Setting criteria on acceptable risk levels
- Contractual Language in purchasing agreements
POLICY ENFORCEMENT AND SUPPLIER CONTROLS
Enforce a sufficient control level:
- Verify the bill of materials utilized for the modules manufacturing
During container loading:
- Verify the documents prepared by the manufactuers to justify claims of no exposure risk in the supply chain used to produce the modules shipped.