ENERGY STORAGE SERVICES
SUPPLIERS AND PRODUCTS ASSESSMENT
Procurement of energy storage components typically starts by a thorough quantitative assessment of both suppliers and products on the market.
On-site, evidence-based audits are the tools of choice to evaluate and benchmark the capability of suppliers and factories to deliver quality products:
- Process Audits,
- Quality Management System Audits,
- Product Development Audits, etc.
STS also offers specialized audits, including:
- Supply chain audits,
- Environmental audits,
- Intellectual property audits,
- Innovation audits, etc.
PRODUCTION SUPERVISION AND EXPEDITING
- Prevent delays during production
- Ensures adequate QA/QC during production
- Witnessing of critical manufacturing steps/milestones
STS deploys, on behalf of our clients, expediting services, on site and remotely, in local language, and with local qualified inspectors, hereby preventing costly delays in product development, manufacturing and delivery of energy storage systems.
STS’ presence on site during production further ensures that the systems are delivered conforming to the safety, functional, regulatory and performance requirements of the customer.
FAT and SAT Supervision
- Functional Tests
- Type Tests
- Integration Tests
- Factory Acceptance Tests
- Site Acceptance Tests…
- Assures compliance to specifications and applicable standards of the finished product